6.01.2009

Resolutions?!?!


Looking back in the past year, i am now made painfully aware of the countless times i failed my God. Just like when the Lord Jesus asked Peter, the same question is posed for me..:"Jinsel, do you love me?" I can enumerate everything i need to do to LOVE God...RESOLUTIONS! It didn't work last year..or the year before that..God doesn't need my promises to try harder this year. There is just one thing the Lord asks of me..LOVE HIM. If i truly love God, i will serve him in the quality that He desires and deserves....no more mediocrity nor hypocrisy nor jealousy nor competition,,,hence, excellence, genuine brotherly/sisterly love, genuince appreciation and co-laborship should rule..This year is all about LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! Love in every angle...in every aspect...Mark 12:30 " LOVE the Lord your God with ALL your heart and with ALL your soul and with ALL your mind and with ALL your STRENGTH."LOVE LOVE LOVE...

0 comments: