6.11.2009

Being cut-off...


I am the vine, you are the branches, if a man remains in me and I in him he will bear much fruit, apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5 (NIV)

Early this morning the communication line(s) of 23 branches was cut off due to a cut off fiber optic connection at Bayugan, Agusan del Sur and Quezon, Bukidnon was cut due to certain incidents. This caused a burst of energetic activity for those support units in the bank until all connections were up. During the time the connections were down made me realize we (along with our operations) are at the mercy of the telecommunication providers of the bank. Without them it is hard (closer to impossible) to continue operations.
I am like that too.
Apart from God, I am nothing.
If I continue to live my life away from God, destruction is just around the bend.

So that is why suddenly I feel dry, powerless, and so off tangent...

Truly God's presence in my life is determined on how I respond to Him...I know I will find Him if I seek Him with all my heart (Jer. 29:13)...where is the confidence coming from? well..because He said so..

0 comments: