9.04.2009

Annointing of Multiplication (Part 1) - Annointed



The stage (the LTH PWT tuning their instruments before the start of the session)

Pastors Laudjair Guerra (right) and his translator (who is also a pastor..i'm so sorry i forgot to get your name..)

LAMI guys (left-right) Jop, Nor, Buboy

LAMI ladies (left-right) Ate Aileen, Cecille, and Manilyn

More LAMI ladies (left-right) Tita Irene, me and Ate Aileen

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The third Sunog Mindanao was held at the CAP Auditorium, Anda Street in Davao City last September 1-3, 2009. Everyone was so excited to see old friends from the past 2 Sunog Mindanao Conferences. The theme for this year’s conference is Anointing of Multiplication. The night started with a very spirit-filled praise and worship lead by the BCC PWT. Indeed everyone can feel the presence of God in the place.

The conference started by introducing Ptr. Cesar Castillanos’ 12 in the Philippines. Indeed God can use an ordinary pastor to do great and extraordinary this for Him…the secret..ANNOINTING…

Ptr. Rich Witmer’s wife Melissa shared a few point on how to be anointed. Here are the points she shared during the start of the night’s session.

How to have anointing

1. I have to have a supernatural experience/encounter with God
Gone are the lax quiet times with my God and the lazy prayers I routinely pray. I need to soak in the fullness of God’s presence in order to experience Him.


2. I have to open up my heart to God
No secrets. Can one really keep a secret from Him? He knows everything!!! I need to stop being so self sufficient and independent and admit to Him what I really feel. I am weak. I lack. Help me.


3. I have to trust Him.
To trust that He will not me go with the confidence of saying it because He said so.

There are tons of things I learned. But the most important of all is that I changed. I am trying to..by His grace.

0 comments: